GROUP H SPECIAL HILLCLIMB CAR CHAMPIONSHIP Key Rules and Regulations
A brief overview to some of the key rules and regulations are stated below :
There are 21 events (12 from FIA European Hillclimb Championship & 9 other famous European hillclimbs) in the current season, with each event run on Monday.Qualifying session starts at 20:30 (120′) ,Race starts at 22:30 Local Time Athens, Greece (UTC/GMT+2).
Qualifying session starts at 18:30 (GMT),Race starts at 20:30 (GMT) Time.
Engines displacement 2.0-3.5L atmospheric,power 320-450Hp,latest cpm tyres v2.
Free car changes before FIA European Hill Climb Championship,but driver can choose only one car during championship season,if a driver change his car during championship season will loose all points and will start the last full active driver points.
During Hillclimb Championship Season Join
Drivers who joins Championship during season starts with bonus the last full active driver points.
All drivers can use 3 type of tyres,which can change at any time.
HILL CLIMB RULES
Hill Climbs & point system
- Free Practice sessions for 1-2 weeks before race ,always with live weather and Naturally Progressing Real Road
- On Monday there is one Qualifying session of 120 minutes, Run Session held on in-game WARM-UP Session and 3 laps race ,always with live weather and Naturally Progressing Real Road.
- In 3 laps race,the best 2 lap times in total,will count.
- The point system is 50-42-37-32-27-25-22-20-17-15-12-10 for the top 12 finishers.After 12 top finishers all drivers who finish the race gets 3 points for their participation.All DNF gets 1 point.DNS gets 0 point.
2 points bonus are awarded for the fastest qualifier.
- Will be overall winners (21 events) and a separate European Hill Climb Championship winners (FIA European Hill Climb Championship ,12 events.The point system for FIA European Hill Climb Championship is 50-42-37-32-27-25-22-20-17-15-12-10 for the top 12 finishers.After 12 top finishers all drivers who finish the race gets 3 points for their participation.All DNF gets 1 point.DNS gets 0 point )
Hill Climb Starting procedure
- Starting grid is generated from Qualification results.Faster driver will run first. It is not required to participate in Qualification.
- When Race session begins (the Warm-up session) all participants MUST STAY IN PIT LANE waiting for the steward’s command i.e. “No27 GET READY” in-game chat,to send driver to the Start-line.
- Type of start is standing, a driver must do a complete stop at starting line waiting for the green light to go.
- Participants start with a 2 minutes gap between each other. Each 120 seconds a command to get ready (as shown above) will be given.
- No Restarts in Hillclimb races.
Hill Climb Specific Rules
- A driver only have 1 chance/run in each Session.
- If a driver catched up by other behind, must give room to the driver behind to pass safely. A driver failed to give a room safely for being passed, will be -10 points penalized.
- A driver’s car get heavily damaged/crashed, stuck, and catched up by 2 drivers behind means DNF.
- Disconnected from server means DNF.
- Driver who starts the Hill Climb and his procedure is stopped by another car which blocks the whole road must return to the start line (WITH NO ESC) waiting for commands to start again (as shown above).
- Driver who starts the Hill Climb and crash with another car which blocks the road and get heavily damaged must return to the pit lane (WITH ESC) waiting for commands to start again (as shown above).
- A driver is not allowed to change the car, its mandatory using the same car in all rounds, on Qualify Session and Run Session (the Warm-up).For those who do not comply with these rules, will be disqualified. (DQ) and/or banned.
- If there are changes to the rules/regulation, the stewards will immediately announce it.
Hill Climb Starting procedure in 3 steps
In game Warmup is our Race session
- Step 1 All cars must remain in the parking lot
- Step 2 When the steward ask for a car to get ready ie. “No27 GET READY” car must go to the Start-line and stop before the white line.
- Step 3 When lights are green,car is free to start its race.